It’s a difficult problem that you must deal with. You may want to see the animals roaming about your yard and around, but having them in your attic is quite problematic, to say the least. If you’d like them to be taken out of your attic, here are some of the actions you have to take.
1. If the mother racoon brought the babies along with her, be sure that once you have dealt with her you take them to the mother, or they’ll die of starvation and also smudge your attic.
2. Identify all the entry places where a raccoon might enter the attic. Once you’ve seen it all you should put up a stainless-steel mesh on entry points to stop them from entering.
3. Listen to their sound and observe them. You can hear their cries and sound like they are wearing boots.
4. The best way to remove wildlife is to try and intimidate or apply expulsion fluids for racoons.
5. Remove baby racoons by hand considering they’re fragile and tiny and have them carried in a safe object like a bucket or box.
6. The wildlife remover will set traps to capture mom, and then set her baby inside the cage. When the child is released from the cage they’ll let the mother go. y8ywkh6qhb.